Saturday, April 01, 2006

Secret Pal 8

I'm so excited - I just signed up for Secret Pal 8! I've never done something like this before: Sockapaloooza and the Knitty SPs frankly seemed a bit daunting. But heaven knows I've done enough Craftster swaps, and I heard about SP8 on the latest episode of Cast-On* and thought, to heck with it: I'm going to bite the bullet. Wheeee!

Oh, and I finally decided what I'm going to do with that green yarn I bought. It's going to be doubled and become a Minisweater. I didn't think I could wear stuff like that, but after seeing how great Emmie's turned out (and since we're the same size), how could I resist?!?!?

And I'm nearly finished with the waist decreases on my Picovoli. It looks terrific so far - a little loose, but I'm hoping that'll clear up in machine washing and drying blocking.

*Mom, have you listened yet?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home