Monday, November 27, 2006

I sat on the roof, and kicked off the moss

Ever put something off for a really long time? Like a really, really, really, really, really ridiculously long time? Then when you actually get down to - let's use the entirely hypothetical situation of writing said essay - you discover that it's painfully easy? Man, I should have taken art history. Apparently in that study you are also allowed to just say "X is Y and that means Z." And you don't even need any sources to prove it! How awesome is that?

Also good: when you have to describe a source, then in the next section explain why everything you just described is significant. Yes, you are being told to repeat yourself!

And to think that I took 5 books out of the library on this topic.

Also, you may have noticed the title of this post. "Your Song": great song, or greatest song?

PS. Happy birthday, little brother!

2 Comments:

At 12:56 AM, Blogger evilsciencechick said...

hello - you link me! this is cool.

however, I must protest. I DO knit...I just write about other things, too ;)

And wow, I am TOTALLY making that DNA illusion scarf...as soon as I am done with all my christmas gift knitting.

 
At 11:18 AM, Blogger LadyLungDoc said...

OK - you have to explain the living in Vanouver/Ottawa thing - do you have 2 sets of needles?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home