Sunday, October 15, 2006

I said almost worth it.

First, thank you to everyone for your very kind comments on my Black Sea Hat! I really recommend this pattern.

Now I have to make another hat, and sometime in the next decade I need to make a pair of mittens or two. Maybe if I go wild I'll actually use my Latvian Mittens book that's been sitting on my shelf for the past year because I'm too chicken, even though lately I've been crazy for colourwork. There just aren't enough hours in the day! Gosh.

Today I'm planning to buy a mid-season coat (those things are expensive!), and I have to go to work, and the next week is going to be pretty much non-stop schoolwork. And (would I like some cheese to go with my whine?) I have a cold.

Sigh.

It'd almost be worth the crippling poverty, not being a person, and dying of consumption at the age of 35 to live back in the day when a girl could knit all day and be paid for it.

1 Comments:

At 4:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hugs re the cold, and kudos for the coat deal.
xoxoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home