Saturday, September 30, 2006

Catharsis

These are the WIPs I have on the go right now, from oldest to youngest:
  • Fleece Artist Goldilocks Shawl - maybe two or three more rows, and that is IT. I declare it to be done. It's my oldest WIP - probably around 2-1/2 yrs.
  • Picovoli - it just needs to be blocked
  • Mariah - I just ripped out the nearly-finished fronts and back, so basically all I have is a sleeve.
  • A pair of plain old socks in a yarn that I've forgotten the name of. I'm sure the ball band's around here somewhere.
  • Print o' the Wave Stole in Jaggerspun Zephyr
  • Two pairs of Fuzzyfeet that just need to be felted & embellished
  • A pair of Fuzzyfeet in variegated Patons Classic
  • Mu Shu afghan, heavily sedated! Again, in Patons Classic
  • A pair of plain old 48-st socks in Cascade Fixation
What I've got in mind to make for Christmas:
  • One, maybe two stockings. Christmas stockings, that is, not crazy Nancy Bush-style. Sheesh.
  • A fingering-weight shawl - maybe Kiri, or Leaf Lace, or Flower Basket. Something simple.
  • Another Goldilocks Shawl
  • A lacy scarf in Hempathy
  • The aforementioned afghan
  • The aforementioned Fuzzyfeet, with maybe another pair (that makes four pairs in total)
  • Anywhere from one to three pairs of socks
  • Two pairs of felted clogs
  • The aforementioned Fixation socks
  • Maybe a sweater
I know, I know, I'm insane. Just the afghan is going to take me until midnight on December 24. (I like big blankets and I cannot lie.) But I didn't knit hardly ANYTHING for Christmas last year because of self-confidence issues. So this year - ha! You'll get yarny goodness, and you'll like it! Mwa ha ha!

3 Comments:

At 5:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who wouldn't like it?!?!?!

 
At 7:14 PM, Blogger Spinny Bunt said...

Aw, your list's not so bad. There's almost three months till christmas. ;D
The looks great. Have you tried the Knitpicks needles yet? I don't know if my Denise's will ever see yarn again.

 
At 7:16 PM, Blogger Spinny Bunt said...

The SHAWL looks great. Dammit, where did I leave that thing that goes in my head. Crap! The cat's playing with it...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home