These are the WIPs I have on the go right now, from oldest to youngest:
- Fleece Artist Goldilocks Shawl - maybe two or three more rows, and that is IT. I declare it to be done. It's my oldest WIP - probably around 2-1/2 yrs.
- Picovoli - it just needs to be blocked
- Mariah - I just ripped out the nearly-finished fronts and back, so basically all I have is a sleeve.
- A pair of plain old socks in a yarn that I've forgotten the name of. I'm sure the ball band's around here somewhere.
- Print o' the Wave Stole in Jaggerspun Zephyr
- Two pairs of Fuzzyfeet that just need to be felted & embellished
- A pair of Fuzzyfeet in variegated Patons Classic
- Mu Shu afghan, heavily sedated! Again, in Patons Classic
- A pair of plain old 48-st socks in Cascade Fixation
What I've got in mind to make for Christmas:
- One, maybe two stockings. Christmas stockings, that is, not crazy Nancy Bush-style. Sheesh.
- A fingering-weight shawl - maybe Kiri, or Leaf Lace, or Flower Basket. Something simple.
- Another Goldilocks Shawl
- A lacy scarf in Hempathy
- The aforementioned afghan
- The aforementioned Fuzzyfeet, with maybe another pair (that makes four pairs in total)
- Anywhere from one to three pairs of socks
- Two pairs of felted clogs
- The aforementioned Fixation socks
- Maybe a sweater
I know, I know, I'm insane. Just the afghan is going to take me until midnight on December 24. (I like big blankets and I cannot lie.) But I didn't knit hardly ANYTHING for Christmas last year because of self-confidence issues. So this year - ha! You'll get yarny goodness, and you'll like it! Mwa ha ha!