Tuesday, July 11, 2006

There are few who deny it, what I do I am the best, for my talents are reknowned far and wide...

Someone knitted Jack Skellington. And posted the pattern.

:o :o :o

There are no words.

I love, love, love Jack. (It's my Hamlet syndrome kicking in.) I don't normally make knitted toys and such, but let loose with this pattern I may become one of those crazy cat ladies on the 6:00 news with piles of 25-year-old newspapers reaching the ceiling. Except, you know, they'll be Jacks.

PS. I particularly like her suggestion of the Jack "mirror dice" near the end of the pattern.

3 Comments:

At 12:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm, I'm guessing you might have to make up 1 or 17 of these...

 
At 12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where is that quote from?

 
At 2:16 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

It's from the song "Jack's Lament." The rest of the lyrics are here: http://www.stlyrics.com/lyrics/thenightmarebeforechristmasmusical/jackslament.htm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home