Monday, May 15, 2006

Well, I thought it would help...

Your Career Type: Artistic

You are expressive, original, and independent.
Your talents lie in your artistic abilities: creative writing, drama, crafts, music, or art.

You would make an excellent:

Actor - Art Teacher - Book Editor
Clothes Designer - Comedian - Composer
Dancer - DJ - Graphic Designer
Illustrator - Musician - Sculptor

The worst career options for your are conventional careers, like bank teller or secretary.
What's Your Ideal Career?


Ehhhh, not so much. See, the thing is, I think I am fairly creative. But I also like having a certain order to things. It's my compulsive-obsessive side coming out.* I think that's why I prefer knitting to sewing. Knitting is so much more orderly, so tidier! Some may complain about the length of time *cough* not me! never! *cough*, but I think I mostly find it soothing to watch your own two hands making fabric with nothing but two twigs and some string and the same movements over and over again. Plus, you can't really bring a cutting mat onto the bus with you.

2 Comments:

At 6:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aacck! A postal clerk?!?!?! Not that there's anything wrong with that.

***Your Career Type: Conventional***


You are orderly and good at following a set plan.
Your talents lie in working with written records and numbers in a systematic, orderly way.

You would make an excellent:

Bank Teller - Bookkeeper - Court Clerk
Mail Carrier - Post Office Clerk - Secretary
Timekeeper - Title Examiner - Typist

The worst career options for your are artistic careers, like comedian or dancer.


What's Your Ideal Career?
http://www.blogthings.com/idealcareerquiz/

 
At 11:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehe, I've actually just recently taken up the interest in sewing! I think I told you this already. But yeah, I've actually tried knitting before; however, for some reason, I can never remember how to start it. So I have to trouble my mother to help me start it. Sewing is different because I don't need supervising for that (well I do sometimes but not as often :P).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home