Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Six Weird Things About Me

  • I love movies. Love, love, love them. I have to admit my favourites tend to skew towards the Shakespeare/costume drama/musical arena. So what is my biggest guilty pleasure in movies? TV movies for kids. If it's on the Family Channel, I will watch it, but switch over to the Daily Show when someone comes into the room. (I can sing along to High School Musical.)
  • I read while I walk, even (some might say especially) along streets. I've done it ever since I was little. I used to walk & read all the way to my elementary school. I also read when I eat - generally when I'm eating alone, but also when I go out for dinner with my mom. I can't go to sleep unless I read first, even if it's only for 3 minutes. Keep in mind, my reading has gone way done ever since I started knitting.
  • I don't like mushrooms.
  • I hate warm weather. Hate hate hate it. I don't function well in it, and I get heatstroke fast. I'm all for sun, but another reason I love Vancouver is that 32 degrees (that's Celsius, kids) is considered broiling. Also, I sweat profusely and my cheeks look like cherry tomatoes. It's not a good look for me. Plus, you can't wear jeans.
  • In my opinion, I only have one irrational fear. Rodents don't count, because due to my cats I think I've seen more rodents in my life than an exterminator. But my irrational fear is (drumroll, plzkthnx) vampires. I get worried that they're right behind me, when I'm alone in a house at night. It's like a Nosferatu-boogeyman fear.
  • There is a photo in my grade 12 yearbook of me. I'm holding up a sign that reads, "HAMLET IS A BABE."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home