Friday, January 20, 2006

It's a meme. How original.

4 jobs that you have had in your lifetime
  • Newspaper carrier
  • Camp program counselor (ok, it was volunteer, but I still think of it as a job)
  • Barista
  • Bus-girl
4 movies that you could watch over and over
  • Singin' in the Rain
  • Pirates of the Carribean: Curse of the Black Pearl (OMG. I got a PotC calendar at Zellers today for 50% off! That = $4!)
  • Wayne's World
  • The Princess Bride
4 places that you have lived (in order, omitting most current places of residence)
Omitting current? Who the heck lives in 5 towns in their life? Oh yeah, me.
  • Kingston, Ontario (I may have only been fetal, but they said to omit current)
  • Halifax, Nova Scotia
  • Suburb of Vancouver
  • Other suburb of Vancouver
4 TV shows that you love to watch
  • Lost
  • House
  • The Daily Show
  • The Colbert Report
That's right, CSI. You are SO cut.

4 places that you have been on vacation
  • Drumheller, Alberta
  • Anaheim, California
  • Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo, Mexico
  • Shanghai, Xian and Beijing, China
4 websites that you visit daily
  • Uh, Hotmail?
  • Craftster
  • Knittyboard
  • Lileks.com
4 of your favorite foods
  • Spinach pizza with pine nuts and goat or feta cheese
  • Hershey's Toffee and Almond bars
  • Starbucks flavoured lattes (especially Toffee Nut. Wow. I never made that connection before.)
  • Cinnamon buns
4 places that you would rather be right now
  • On a beach in Ixtapa
  • Vancouver
  • Shanghai
  • Torino
4 bloggers who you are tagging
  • Uh, no one, as I am fairly certain no one except my family reads this

2 Comments:

At 11:27 AM, Blogger Amanda said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you!
The progress bars and KAL button are up! thank you for all your help!

 
At 5:22 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

Hey, I was just wondering, how did you do your progress bars? I've seen them in nearly every knitting blog I come to and I'd really like to put them on mine.

And I totally second the boycott SFSE movement. By the way, I got your blog address from another blog from another person who's on Craftster.

~Sarah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home