Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Silver Bells

It's snowing outside.
Sorry, I don't think you quite get me.
IT'S SNOWING OUTSIDE!!!
This is the third time it's snowed. The first time it didn't stick. The second time it did - about 2-3". It was pretty. And it's true what they say - it really does warm up to snow. I am wearing my winter coat and such most days, but mostly it's to cut the wind.
This snow outside is FAT flakes. Huge. It's so beautiful.
And you know what? This means I have carte blanche to listen to as much Christmas music as I want. I have snow, I get songs that mention snow. I'm sorry, I cannot wait for the 1st to start the music. Now my aunt, she hears the music and she starts mentioning hauling out the tree. (It's artificial. This household is all about the allergies.) Now THAT is crazy talk. No trees in November. Nyet, nada, zip. Especially if they don't smell.
I'm working my tail off right now for a craft fair. I only found out about it yesterday and it is . . . Saturday. Wish me luck. No, I don't have anything else to do right now, why do you ask? *trying to ignore lurking shadows of unconfirmed application to second craft fair, two papers, way too many readings and two midterms. Not to mention Christmas gifts and way too many Craftster swaps*

1 Comments:

At 9:42 PM, Blogger Walter Jeffries said...

It's been snowing here too all evening. As you say, big fat snowflakes. Every time I let the dogs out they come back in a little while later covered with a blanket of snow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home